Beach Day

Sunnies by Karen WalkerBikini by Victoria’s Secret

I spent the day with my toes dug into the sand, and the smell of coconut body oil, all around me. This is my favorite thing to do on a day off. There’s just something about the sun that puts your body into a deep sense of relaxation. With so many to do’s and so little time for me, I treasure any moment when I can just lay around and do nothing, nada. I love this feeling of  being able to just relax on the beach, and not worry about having to do something, or having to be somewhere. The sun’s soothing rays relax my body. It’s kind of like a cheap form of  spa therapy. Not to mention, the best naps are those done after a nice, long day at the beach.

7 Comments on Beach Day

1. Kirstin Marie
    03/09/2012 at 10:51 AM (2 years ago)

Girl you look amazing! Go you for posting in your cute bikini. This looks like a gorgeous day, and I’m a bit jealous!! I hope you are doing well!
    Kirstin Marie recently posted..Risk takingMy Profile

• Lauren
      03/09/2012 at 11:09 AM (2 years ago)

thank you. I am so body conscious.. I definitely thought about it, but I said, why not? :)
      Lauren recently posted..Beach Day My Profile

2. Alexis Grace
    03/09/2012 at 12:53 PM (2 years ago)

Those really are the best days. You look great and I love the photos!
    Alexis Grace recently posted..LA Street ArtMy Profile

3. Kara
    03/12/2012 at 11:11 PM (2 years ago)

Ah I love those sunnies! Thought about splurging on them today but talked myself out of it. You look so cute in that bikini- great day for the beach with all this amazing weather we’ve been having. I should probably go since I’m pale like a ghost haha!!
    Kara recently posted..Printed JumpsuitsMy Profile

4. Ria
    03/16/2012 at 4:40 PM (2 years ago)

Love the sunnies, you look so cute in your little bikini!

5. FASHION TALES
    04/08/2012 at 3:22 PM (2 years ago)

Love the swimsuit. I can’t wait to go to the beach. Looks like your’e definitely ready! Enjoy your weekend Lauren. -xo
    Madison