Black, Grey and Gold

As you can see from my Thanksgiving by the lake post, I’ve been coveting gold accessories a lot lately. Here, I styled them with a Helmut Lang loose knit, and a tight Alexander Wang bandage skirt, allowing the gold-accented hues to be the main focus. The Michael Kors leather and faux-fur jacket can be added when the weather cools. I’m so in love with those House of Harlow Chelsea sunglasses. I think they would look great with the grey  felt bag.

Click to buy:

13 Comments on Black, Grey and Gold

1. FASHION TALES
    12/13/2011 at 2:30 AM (3 years ago)

Black and gold just looks so well together. I adore those earrings! :)

2. Kirstin Marie
    12/13/2011 at 12:23 PM (3 years ago)

I really like gold accessories too – which is funny because I hated gold until recently! The outfit you planned is really nice. I’m totally loving the Helmut Lang top.
    Kirstin Marie recently posted..Seeing spotsMy Profile

• Lauren
      12/13/2011 at 1:45 PM (3 years ago)

You know, I did too! But lately, I’m obsessed… good thing there’s no rules in fashion. ;P
      Lauren recently posted..Black, Grey and GoldMy Profile

3. YvonnaLivianna
    12/16/2011 at 6:33 PM (3 years ago)

Lauren!

These just happen to be my favorite color combinations. It screams Chanel and edgy. A little bit of Coco meets kate lanphear. Love it! Also, thank you for your comment on my little ole’ blog! I read your about me and I am also obsessed with PR.

XX!
    YvonnaLivianna
    Yvonnalivianna.blogspot.com

• Lauren
      12/17/2011 at 2:12 PM (3 years ago)

Yes, very Chanel, Yvonna. Love it!

4. Audrey Allure
    12/18/2011 at 8:01 AM (3 years ago)

Gorgeous items – loving those shoes!

5. Maria
    12/20/2011 at 5:53 PM (3 years ago)

I just found your blog dear, you have such a great sense of style and amazing looks.

I like you !

Kiss

6. Melanie
    12/22/2011 at 11:01 AM (3 years ago)

Very well styled! I’m totally into gold right now, too. I picked up a pair of Dolce Vita heels on sale at Macy*s at The Falls with a gold glitter platform and I had to fight myself to put them down!
    Melanie recently posted..Perfect OutfitMy Profile

7. Ellie
    12/27/2011 at 10:17 AM (3 years ago)

I am obsessed with that sweater!! Perfect for my very minimalistic wardrobe.

-Ellie

8. Kara
    12/28/2011 at 11:45 PM (3 years ago)

Uuuuhhh this is so me! I love everything. I want those sunnies too! On my wishlist at shopbop. And those ball earrings- topshop right? Ya… :)
    Kara recently posted..New Years Eve (DIY) Ribbon NailsMy Profile