My Art Basel Thursday Night Lineup

via TARA, Ink.

The weather is perfect for a night filled with art, good fashion, great music and cocktails. The two invitations above are the events I will be attending tonight for Art Basel. I’m pretty excited to see the unveiling of Miami native John Brevard’s Spring 2012 avant-garde jewelry collection.. It’s said to be more skewed toward wearable art rather than jewelry. (See some of his images below.)

Tonight also so happens to be the launch party for Refinery 29′s Miami office. Those of who you are not familiar with the site, Refinery29 is a mixture of personal style, fashion news, beauty and bloggers all in one. I’m so excited to attend because Refinery 29 loves bloggers.

images via John Brevard

See you at the parties!

10 Comments on My Art Basel Thursday Night Lineup

1. Melanie
    12/01/2011 at 9:25 PM (2 years ago)

So jealous! I haven’t been to Art Basel in a couple of years! :( I won’t get to go for a while because of school. Wynwood is such an awesome area. So many galleries everywhere and there are ALWAYS new ones to find! Also, you might want to take advantage of American Apparel’s Warehouse sale this coming week! Also in Wynwood :)

That’s also pretty awesome about the Refinery29 MIA office. I’m subscribed to their email list and read them every once in a while. I’ll have to read some more.

Hope you have a spectacular time, and congrats on these opportunities presented to you!

• Lauren
      12/03/2011 at 8:55 AM (2 years ago)

Thank you for the 411 on the AA warehouse. I will be posting pics of these events soon.

2. GRIT & GLAMOUR
    12/02/2011 at 12:07 PM (2 years ago)

Ah, so wish I could experience Art Basel! One day!

3. memoir mode
    12/02/2011 at 2:37 PM (2 years ago)

Enjoy your parties, wish I was popular enough to be invited to two in one night ;) those photos are very strange, but beautiful xx

• Lauren
      12/03/2011 at 8:56 AM (2 years ago)

lol, oh please! lol I’m sure you will be.

4. kristin
    12/02/2011 at 7:31 PM (2 years ago)

Hi there!
    Cute blog.<3 I was totally at the lovely Refinery29 Basel party too! I was stuck being ambushed at the Violent Lips table, it was crazy. What an amazing party!
    Anyways totally following your blog now.

xoxo
    Kristin Ondocsin
    wildatheartxo.tumblr.com

• Lauren
      12/03/2011 at 8:56 AM (2 years ago)

That’s so cool. Too bad you didn’t find my blog before that! :) Nice to meet you.

5. Kara
    12/03/2011 at 2:35 PM (2 years ago)

What fun events. I’m so glad we finally got to meet in person!! Can’t wait to see u tonight :)