FRS Approved: D&L Hair Studio Paints SoMi PINK

This past Thursday I attended D&L Hair Studio’s third annual Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser. I’m so glad I went and participated in giving back for such a great cause. I even won something! My gift– a deluxe tea party for 10 at Veronica’s Dollhouse. I love D&L Hair Studio. Not just because its owner, Laila, does a killer color touch-up and hue, or  because Ramses cuts my hair better than any other person I’ve gone to, but really because of the staff’s tight-nit family relationship and amazing hospitality.

Upon entering the studio, you’re greeted by Sandra, and offered a beverage of your choice; wine, champagne, mimosas, you name it– they’ll find it for you. Another perk, they keep candies sprinkled around the salon and laid out for your enjoyment. It’s the most relaxing, yet upbeat and chic salon I’ve ever been to. I’m very big on continuing your education, and at D&L, they agree. Just ask them about their experience at the Paul Mitchell gathering in Vegas this past summer.  Another reason to go, they always know about the latest hair trend before it goes global.

The event was a great opportunity to mingle and enjoy the ambiance. Check out some photos of the night below.

The color station at D&L is set up like an actual bar. Laila is your bartender as she mixes the perfect color-cocktail; a fully customized experience for every client. My good friend and Confidant, Holly. D&L’s Sandra, Laila and Victoria.Laila, attempting to do a ribbon with her fingers in honor of the event.Because life’s always better when you’re having fun.

How about that bubbly?
Me and my prize. I can’t wait to host my very own tea party. Seriously, a dream come true. You’re never too old for dress-up and macaroons.

It’s the little things…. perhaps the coolest blow dryer I’ve ever seen–straight out of the ceiling.Wearing a discounted designer dress and Vera Wang ankle boots.
Check out D&L’s promos for Fall. And don’t forget to Like them on Facebook too.

xoxo

18 Comments on FRS Approved: D&L Hair Studio Paints SoMi PINK

1. Holly Levenson
    10/16/2011 at 9:12 PM (3 years ago)

Love it Lauren! There is nothing better than giving back to your community. You do it with class :)

• Lauren
      10/17/2011 at 11:07 AM (3 years ago)

gracias, thank you. :)

2. Marie
    10/17/2011 at 10:59 AM (3 years ago)

sounds like a very nice party. I love what you’re wearing :)

Marie
    so-simple-blog.blogspot.com

• Lauren
      10/17/2011 at 11:07 AM (3 years ago)

Thank you Marie! Nice to see someone from Belgium over at Front Row Spectator! :)

xoxo and thank you for the sweet comment.

3. citizenrosebud
    10/17/2011 at 11:27 AM (3 years ago)

YOU look GORGEOUS! Love the dress, your face and total look. What a great little event to attend!

4. THE-LOUDMOUTH
    10/18/2011 at 2:55 AM (3 years ago)

You look stunning in that dress! Wow. What an awesome event — and congrats on winning a tea party! Too cool.

5. Kristine
    10/18/2011 at 4:50 AM (3 years ago)

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks.

My blog:
    rachat de credit ficp locataire rachatdecredit.net

6. Kara
    10/18/2011 at 2:07 PM (3 years ago)

Ok, 1. Love the outfit an your red lips. Really obsessed with that dress 2. I’m really excited for you & the tea party- the macaroons sound so delicious and fabulous. And 3. super cool dryers- my salon has them hanging from the ceiling too! :)

7. Rochelle R
    10/19/2011 at 4:42 AM (3 years ago)

Oh my. Such stunning pictures- Love that drink[punch?] idea. You looked so stunning. Looks like you had a fab time. Look forward to more posts. :) Have a magical day. Rochelle.

8. Lindsey Thompson
    10/19/2011 at 12:12 PM (3 years ago)

llove love love your dress – tres downtown chic! looks like such a fun event.. and those suspended hairdryers are sooo cool!

9. Any Second Now
    10/19/2011 at 2:47 PM (3 years ago)

What a nice event, and you look fantastic! It’s always great to attend a fun and fashionable event for a good cause :)

xoxo
    Cyrillynn

10. Kim
    10/19/2011 at 5:11 PM (3 years ago)

You look absolutely stunning! Super pretty outfit :) <3

11. ellie
    10/20/2011 at 4:43 PM (2 years ago)

This is so amazing! Such a great cause and so much fun :) You look great

-Ellie

12. Best of Palm Beach
    10/22/2011 at 7:49 PM (2 years ago)

Lauren you looked amazing, love the dress and how you styled it. That event looked really cool, I love supporting business who support causes and really participate in benefiting that cause. Yes you have to come up and go consignment shopping with me. And I have to go to Veronica’s dollhouse one day and check it out.

13. FASHION TALES
    10/28/2011 at 8:14 PM (2 years ago)

You look stunning Lauren in that dress. I love the hair-dryer hanging from the ceiling. Looks like you had a blast here, thanks for sharing the great snapshots.

2Pingbacks & Trackbacks on FRS Approved: D&L Hair Studio Paints SoMi PINK