Bougie B’s feature on Swagger NY

Bryan, “Bougie B” Arenas

Remember that post I wrote a few months back, pretty much bragging about a dear friend that has worked his butt off trying to pursue his dream? You know, the one where I wrote about Bryan and his awesome win of the Paris VS. New York style contest? Here it is for those who never got a chance to read it. Anyway, last week Swagger New York posted this video on him, and I can’t help but share it with all of you. Not only is he an amazing stylist, but he has a personality that just captivates passion and embraces individuality. He’s the reason many of us have taken up our dream and he’s the sole person responsible for advising me on pursuing this blog more seriously.

Check it out, show him some love.

[vimeo http://vimeo.com/22644489

Click here to follow Bryan on Twitter.

10 Comments on Bougie B’s feature on Swagger NY

• Lauren
      04/29/2011 at 2:27 PM (4 years ago)

he IS fabulous! I just saw this comment now. It went to my spam folder! (Weird!)

Just started following you on blog lovin’ Follow me back! :)

1. kristy
    04/27/2011 at 6:40 PM (4 years ago)

hey!! i just saw your comment on my blog!!! he rocks, i love his style!!!!! you need to come visit new york and the three of us should grab coffee hon. =) how fun would that be?! and i now have a cell phone so meeting up won’t be difficult. =P

hugs!

• Lauren
      04/27/2011 at 7:25 PM (4 years ago)

I am dying to go back to NYC. Haven’t been there in like 7 years! I will plan something soon and then send you an email! xoxo

2. Ellie
    04/28/2011 at 9:11 AM (4 years ago)

Wow! Thanks so much for introducing Bryan, he seems amazing! Congrats to him on his win :)
    Have a great day!
    -Ellie

• Lauren
      04/29/2011 at 1:57 PM (4 years ago)

He is the coolest guy I know! And you will be seeing more of Bryan on my blog. Thank you for your visit and comment :)

• Lauren
      04/29/2011 at 1:58 PM (4 years ago)

Thank you Steph! Loving that red lipstick on your latest post. You will be seeing more of Bryan on FRS. :)

3. Beatriz
    04/29/2011 at 7:05 PM (4 years ago)

good post, incredible page layout, keep up the good work

4. Bella Q
    05/01/2011 at 3:28 PM (4 years ago)

I love stories like this- people being themselves and thriving. Living their dreams. Sigh. Yes. YESSSSS.
    the Citizen Rosebud